Welcome back to the Radical Impact Podcast! This week we are talking about why waking up earlier will help to make your day go better.
Early to Bed, Early to Rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy & wise – Benjamin Franklin
Reasons to Wake up Early
- Waking up early actually gives your body time to wake up.
- You will get better sleep
- You feel more recharged in the morning and being recharged will help you get more done throughout the day.
- Waking up early helps with mental illness and depression
- Doers get more done in the morning
Things you don’t want to do when waking up early.
- Check email
- Plug in to social media
- Listen to voicemail messages
- Watch the news
Examples of successful people who get up early in the morning are:
- Jeff Bezos
- Elon Musk
- Tony Robbins
- Damond John
- Bill Gates
- Dean Graziosi
- Russel Brunson
And the list goes on. Getting up early does not guarantee success, however it will definitely improve your odds of success. So get up early, start a new morning routine, set some goals, and get out there and achieve them. You can do it. You are worth it. Your family is worth it.
We hope that you enjoy this episode and we will see you next week on The Radical Impact Podcast!