This week we are going to be talking about what it means to go all in: all in on your business, all in on your fitness routine, all in on your relationship, all in on your hobby, all in on whatever lights you up.
Going all in is not dropping everything to do something, because quite honestly that is not feasible, when we tell you to go all in, what we really mean is to commit. And this can be in whatever sense works for you.
- Only have an hour? Jump into content creation for that hour with NO DISTRACTIONS.
- Feeling tired? Workout to help you build momentum in your body
ACTION ITEMS to help you actually progress in going all in!
- Decide on the 1 goal you want to go all in on
- You cant go all in on more than one thing, because then you wouldn’t be going all in. So you need to get really clear about what it is that you are wanting to do with your time and what really means the most to you. This may be a bit of a deep dive, but its a necessary one if you want to get to the place where you can go all in.
- Identify your fear
- If you are afraid of going all in, you need to start by identifying what exactly it is that you are actually afraid of. Chances are there is some sort of a limiting belief holding you back from going all in. Whether that is that you aren’t good enough, or imposter syndrome, or fear of judgment, or whatever it might be, you have to identify your fear before you can go all in.
- Determine what going all in means for you!
- Does this mean that you will spend an extra few uninterrupted hours every week or every day focusing specifically on your goal? Does this mean that you are going to actually start doing the work instead of dreaming of it and planning for it? Whatever it means to you, you need to decide that for yourself.
- Get a Coach!
- A coach can help you identify all of the major roadblocks that hold you back from going all in, and can help you to determine what steps you need to do to get to the next level. If you are interested in having a coach, you can email us or shoot us a dm on instagram or facebook and we would be happy to set up a free discovery call with you to see if we are a good match for you and your goals!